"I began participating in FPS for my kids, but I have stayed with it because of what I get from it." -- An FPS Parent
WHO – Parents! You!
WHAT – Help students learn and apply the skills of creative problem solving to:
- Problems in your own community
- Significant global issues
- Futuristic scenarios
WHERE – Worldwide:
- 40 Affiliate Programs globally
- Mentoring available for new areas
- Classroom/curricular or community settings
WHEN – Current school year:
- Northern and Southern hemispheres have different school year schedules
- Start-up possible at any time
HOW – We’d love your help:
- Coach a team or an individual
- Train to become an evaluator
- Volunteer at your Affiliate Bowl
- Sponsor a team to the International Conference
- Host a fundraiser for your local teams
- Start an FPS parent advocacy group
Parent Outreach Newsletter
Parent Perspectives is a newsletter that addresses topics that parents will find interesting.
The Parent Perspectives newsletter is available for download here Parent Outreach Newsletter - Parent Perspectives
Send any particular topics you would like to have included in upcoming newsletters to Cyd Rogers at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Advisory Group
We welcome you to join us as a member of the Parent Advisory Group.
Please email Cyd Rogers, Committee Chair, if you are interested. email@example.com
Parent’s Trifold Brochure
The parent's trifold brochure is available here for download by clicking the following link or you may request a copy(s) by calling us at 321-768-0074.
FPSPI Parent's Trifold Brochure
Please call us at 321-768-0074 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.